Posted by ljunyuan > 2021-10-26 11:43 | Report Abuse

The quartet of Mapletree REITs will be releasing its second quarter results for the financial year 2021/22 ended 30 September 2021 over the next couple of days - starting with Mapletree Logistics Trust (which have just released its results after market hours yesterday), Mapletree Industrial Trust after trading hours today, Mapletree Commercial Trust on Wednesday (27 October), and Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust on Thursday (28 October.) As I'm invested in all 4 Mapletree REITs, I'll be doing a review of each of them as and when their results are released, and post them on separate threads - for ease of reading and also for discussion (if there's anything you'd like to highlight.) In today's post, you'll find my review (along with personal thoughts to share) about Mapletree Logistics Trust's latest set financial results, portfolio occupancy and debt profile, as well as distribution payouts declared for the current quarter under review: https://www.thesingaporeaninvestor.sg/2021/10/26/my-review-and-thoughts-about-mapletree-logistics-trusts-second-quarter-results-for-fy2021-22/ Hope you'll find the contents within useful. :)

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz